Technical Difficulties.

I was all set to get back to posting projects today, but two things have happened to slow me down. First off, taking pictures of one's self is quite tricky! I've just figured out how to use the 10 second delay, and I even picked up a bendy tripod, but the best shot was one of my backside! I'd love to share with you, but then, when plugging in to the computer, the camera has decided it does not have any images. Lots of annoying "bip" noises, but no result!!

I will persevere. But, in other news, I will be participating in Me Made May! This will be a true challenge for me, since I haven't been wearing many of my sewn things recently. But I think I have enough to get started. I even went through old projects that may have just needed some TLC to be wearable. Not too many made it out alive, though! How our tastes change. Here's hoping I can get some photos up.

'I, Chloe of Button and Needle, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to incorporate at least one me-made item into my clothing a minimum of four days per week for the duration of May 2012'



Comments

Popular Posts