Week 1: Me Made May 13

Week One is complete! Here's how I wore my Me Mades this week. I realize now it was a largely self-drafted week. I love sewing from patterns, I find it relaxing to just follow instructions, but if when inspiration strikes, I won't let lack of a pattern stop me.
Bright Green Jeans: Self-drafted, unblogged.
Worn: To work.
Blouse: Colette Sencha with yellow buttons.
Worn: To work, for an extra long day. The bright colours gave me a boost.

Top: Self-drafted, made many years pre-blog.
Worn: To work, then on Saturday for errands.
Yes, I just wore the same outfit two days in a row. That happens sometimes.

Top: Ashes Blouse, blogged here.
Worn: To work.

 Top: Party in the Back, blogged here.
Worn: To work.
I was really pleased with the grey/mustard/ivory colour combo.

Day 7 was a work day filled with cleaning and lifting heavy boxes. No me-mades that day, I'm afraid. It was jeans and a t-shirt I wasn't afraid to get dirty.

All in all, I'm pleased with my first week's results. It was a busy work week, so not too much time for fun stuff, or sewing. We had excellent weather, which certainly helped - it was an explosion of spring flowers everywhere! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has been up to, via the Flickr pool.

See you soon!

Comments

  1. The first and last are my favorites too!! Love that pink blouse as well! Looks like you are having so much fun with the me-made-mays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits. You have some great pieces there! Glad to see I'm not the only one wanting to wear things a couple days in a row.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it works one day, it should work the next! Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts