Week 3: Me Made May 2013


Welcome to Week 3! You may have noticed that day 14 and 15 don't appear in week 2, or indeed this week. Stomach flu. Less said the better.


From the Ashes Blouse: worn during week one, blogged here.
Pretty much a repeat of Day 5, but with sandals. And there was no way I was wearing a belt.
Worn: Walk to the library and back, also to get popsicles.


Anouk blouse: blogged here.
Worn: To see The Great Gatsby! But it was sold out. I guess everyone buys tickets online these days - lesson learned!


Stashbusting t-shirt: Soon to be blogged. 
Worn: After whipping it up this morning, gardening and groceries.

Wiksten tank: New make from an older make - this fabric used to be a sundress I wore once. 
Worn: out and about.

Not sure what happened to Day 20.


Vogue 8805: blogged here.
I'm still not sold on this one, but I think I have a plan...


Victory Patterns' Chloe: blogged here. 
And yes, I'm wearing the same shoes. But I did just take this photo today, I swear!

Well, another week down, nine days to go! I've been sewing quite a bit lately, so there should be some new items popping up in the next little while. Meanwhile, if you're in Toronto, check out the More than a Yardage sale at the Textile Museum of Canada this weekend? You never know what you'll find...

Comments

Popular Posts